A hydraulic Lorry Loader Crane is primarily a machine fixed to a vehicle, for
the purposes of assisting with loading and unloading the vehicle, and for placing loads at ground and at other levels within its operating radius...
• Introduction to the course
• Health & Safety at Work Act Etc. 1974.
• LOLER, Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998.
• PUWER, Provision and Use of Working Equipment Regulations 1998.
• Capacity plates (reading & understanding.)
• Specific hazards & controls.
• Controls and Instruments.
• Set up for lifting operations, including selection of appropriate site for operation
• Pre-use inspection and take over maintenance
• Basic Operations
• Prepare and secure machine for travel
• Selection and use of attachments
• Selection and use of slings
• Load weight assessment
• Lifting and placing loads at various levels and locations
||2 1/2 day
||1 1/2 day