- Approved Training Provider
- Full Tutor Support Throughout the course
- Convenient and Flexible
- Well experienced Trainers
- Competitive course fees
- Recommended by former students
This one-day course is designed to cover all Health and Safety aspects of the workplace at a basic level.
This course is ideal for all employees as it helps learners develop a greater understanding of health and safety issues and the role that everyone plays in maintaining a safe working environment.
Who is this course for?
This Health and Safety qualification is for everybody. It is ideal for people with an understanding of Health and Safety and who are working in food manufacturing, food supply chain, retail, and other related industries. This is a national regulated qualification which is assessed by a final multi choice examination.
By the end of this Health and Safety course the learners will be able to understand:
• Health and Safety in the workplace
• Risk Assessment
• Accident Prevention, Investigation and Reporting
• Hazards and Controls
• Fire and Electricity
• Communication and Environment
• COSHH and PPE
• Manual Handling & Display Screen Equipment
This course is ideal for every person but for people intending to develop their career in Health and Safety, this course naturally leads to our Health and Safety Level 3 course.