TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions will apply to any agreement between us (Global Community Care LTD) for the sale of Courses/trainings to you (Agreement). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before placing an order for any courses/trainings from our website or through telephone bookings. Please note that before you make any booking you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you refuse to agree to any of these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to order any courses/trainings from our website or through telephone bookings.
- A complete courses/trainings is available on the website, GCC will provide all the services with reasonable care and skill in accordance with the description set out on our website.
- At any time GCC reserve the right to vary or withdraw any of the courses and services described on the GCC website without any notice or further information and warning.
- We expect from you to confirm that the course or training you are booking with us will meet your needs. We do not give you any guarantee that you will obtain a specific result, employment opportunity or professional qualification from your course/training bookings and completion of any of the course or training.
- GCC reserve the right to change or reschedule any course, training dates, lesson times or venue for any reason. GCC will notify the candidates of any changes.
- In order to secure any of the course bookings online you must complete payment using the relevant online payment portal/section. You can also book any of the offered courses/trainings by calling at 0121-220 3022. However by doing so we need some of your basic information and card details to take deposit (non-refundable and non-transferable) towards your course/training booking.
- All bookings made either by telephone or online are non-refundable and non-transferable. Once course/training is booked it cannot be cancelled, however another available date can be given to rebook the course/training.
- When you place an order for any services either through telephone or website you are accepting to purchase the services under these terms and conditions. GCC reserves the right to cancel or decline your order or any part of your order at any time.
- After receiving your booking for any of the course/training either online or telephone we will acknowledge your order.
- All bookings are subject to availability of spaces and relevant resources.
- GCC does not and will not responsible for booking of any test or exam with any professional body or test provider. It is your responsibility to ensure that you book any test or any exam that you wish to take.
- You are agreeing to take full responsibility for your actions and opinions. Please note: Any sort of unacceptable behaviour at GCC will lead to exclusion from the course/training and in that case we will not offer any refund.
- GCC reserves the right to withdraw participant/participants from a course when/if necessary.
- GCC abides by the Data Protection Act and all other relevant Date Protection regulations (i.e. GDPR).
- Your details will not be passed to any third party unless requested by law or a similar authority.
- We do not store clients’ credit card number on our website.