- Approved Training Provider
- Full Tutor Support Throughout the course
- Convenient and Flexible
- Well experienced Trainers
- Competitive course fees
- Recommended by former students
This Level 3 Food Safety and Hygiene Training Course will provide knowledge and confidence to managers and supervisors in a food business to do their job effectively and ensure best food safety is maintained. The aim of this Food Safety and Hygiene course is to make you aware of a manager’s responsibilities with regard to food safety and Hygiene. It ensures you have good knowledge and understanding of food safety legislation and how to best communicate the required hygiene standards within your team.
This course will also enable you to understand the food hygiene practice and gives further detail on the controls that can be implemented to ensure that the food handling process is very safe and hygienic.
Who should take this course:
This Level 3 Food Safety and Hygiene Training Course is designed for managers, team leaders and supervisors working within the food industry to help them understand their essential day-to-day responsibilities including how to develop or monitor HACCP based food safety management procedures and systems.
Candidates can choose from three sector-specific courses (mentioned below) to ensure their training is directly related to their sector. These qualifications meet the sector-specific requirements of the National Occupational Standards.
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Catering
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Retail
- To understand how to supervise and implement the food safety management system
- Awareness of the risks linked to cross-contamination
- Recognising the terminology associated to supervising food safety
- Good knowledge and understanding of food safety practices and temperature control
- Acknowledging the importance of high standards of cleanliness in food premises
- To understand the concept of food hazards and the risks associated with them
- Ability to understand the techniques involved in monitoring and controlling food safety
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination.