- Approved Training Provider
- Full Tutor Support Throughout the course
- Convenient and Flexible
- Well experienced Trainers
- Competitive course fees
- Recommended by former students
The Level 4 Awards in Managing Food Safety and Hygiene is designed to provide managers in the food industry with comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge on food safety theory and practice. This qualification meets current food industry requirements and provide an in-depth understanding of food safety through highlighting the importance of the effective management of systems, food hygiene and staff.
Who needs this qualification?
This course is designed for managers, supervisors and senior hygiene personnel including:
- Owners or Managers of Food Businesses
- Food Hygiene Trainers and Auditors
- Supervisors with intermediate food hygiene knowledge
- Trainers intending to deliver Food Hygiene Courses
- Senior Team Members
- Departmental managers
- Shift Managers / Supervisors
- Production and Operation Managers
- New food product developers
Learning outcomes include the ability to:
- Identify areas for legal compliance
- Design an improvement plan
- Deliver the Level 3 Award in Food Safety (with appropriate training skills).
Candidates can choose from three sector-specific courses (mentioned below) to ensure their training is directly related to their sector;
- Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering
- Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management for Manufacturing
- Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management for Retail
This qualification meets the food industry’s requirement for a high-level practical qualification.
Recommended prior knowledge to the Level 3 Awards in and Supervising Food Safety and Hygiene (or equivalent) or can demonstrate considerable industry experience before commencing this advance level course.
The qualification is assessed through a controlled assignment and a test paper, both of which are to be completed under examination conditions.