- Approved Training Provider
- Full Tutor Support Throughout the course
- Convenient and Flexible
- Well experienced Trainers
- Competitive course fees
- Recommended by former students
This Level 3 Health and Safety course will offer learners with a comprehensive understanding of the various aspects of Health and Safety.
This course provides detailed knowledge about each area of Health and Safety that businesses may encounter and gives information on how to carry out effective risk assessments and implement relevant, adequate, and appropriate control measures.
The Health and Safety course gives complete guideline to Health and Safety legislation and focus to raise awareness for the requirements that all Health and Safety specialists, supervisors and managers are likely to maintain.
The aims of Health and safety training are to deliver Knowledge and skills which are needed to do work safely and also provide awareness and understanding of workplace hazards and how to identify, report, and control them.
By the end of this Health and Safety course the learners will be able to:
• Explain what is meant by Health and Safety
• Identify common workplace incidents and general ways to reduce their risk
• Explain the procedure to carry out in the event of a fire and know which fire extinguisher should be used
• Understand the importance and use of PPE
• Explain the basics of COSHH and how to minimise the risk of hazardous substances
• Identify different types of safety signs and know about first aid in the workplace
• Understand the basics of working at height
• Work with display screens correctly
• Identify the key causes of stress
• List the Do’s and Don’ts when it comes to electrical equipment etc
Who is this course for?
This Health and Safety Level 3 course is designed for Health and Safety professionals, team leaders, supervisors, and managers and for those who have responsibility for training employees, maintaining standards, and enforcing a positive Health and Safety culture at work.